RecruitmentJodi Myers has a particular interest in recruitment of senior management and board members, working through the provision of consultancy services to ensure an effective process that results in a positive experience for both employers and candidates.
Recent work includes successful searches for:• Executive Director for Stephen Joseph Theatre Scarborough
• Trustees for Royal Lyceum Theatre Edinburgh
• Director for Bedford Creative Arts
• Executive Director for Regional Theatre Young Director Scheme
• Artistic Director for National Dance Company Wales
• Trustees for Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch
• Chair of the board for Cardboard Citizens
• Chair of the board for the London Arts in Health Forum
• Executive Director for Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch
• Executive Director for the Park Theatre London
• Interim Executive Director for Cardboard Citizens
• Artistic Director/Chief Executive for Theatre by the Lake Keswick
• Executive Director/Joint CEO for the Lyric Theatre Hammersmith
• Artistic Director for the Octagon Theatre Bolton
Previous recruitment projects include:• Arts Council England
• HOME Manchester
• New Vic Theatre Newcastle-under Lyme
• The Audience Agency
“We worked with Jodi on the appointment of a significant post at Queen's Theatre Hornchurch and to help source a number of board members. She enabled Queens to attract a significantly higher quality of candidate in a time of great change for the theatre. Jodi's expert management of the process, strategic advice and guidance to me as Chair were invaluable in ensuring we appointed successfully to a newly created joint CEO and Executive Director role. I was also delighted at the prospecting she achieved for board members. Jodi's approach is thoughtful, considered and extremely organised”.
“The Board found Jodi’s support and advice invaluable in defining the new role of Artistic Director & Chief Executive. She was proactive in approaching a significant number of potential candidates for the post, ensuring that there were strong applications from a range of people offering contrasting skills and experience. Throughout the process, which she managed effectively, Jodi gave clear and well-informed advice so that the board felt confident about what they were looking for and took ownership of the final decision.”
"I want to put on the record my thanks from the SJT for your skill and support in getting us to the right place. Your long experience, wide range of contacts and wisdom were enormously useful."
"And may I say how lovely it was working with someone who cares so much and has such a thorough approach."